Financial Aid Portal
Access to do the following:
- View required documents (received and/or outstanding)
- View your financial aid awards
- Apply for student loans
- Accept and/or decline loans
Requirement: MC Financial Aid Record
Students must have a financial aid record at MC to access this portal.
If we do not have a Financial Aid record for you, follow these steps to get started:
1. Create a FSA ID
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
a. Midland College school code is 009797
b. Need assistance with the FAFSA? Email Financial Aid to book an appointment.
Log In Instructions for First Time User
1. Click the "First Time User" link in the Log In Box
2. Enter your Social Security Number (do not use dashes) and click "Submit"
3. Answer hint questions and create a Password
- Minimum 9 characters
- Must contain at least one upper case (A-Z) and one lower case (a-z) letter
- Must contain at least one number (0-9)
- Must contain at least one of the following special characters !@#$%^&*()
4. Read and accept Terms and Conditions, click "Submit"
5. This will return you to the log in page
6. You may now log in
If you receive the following message: "We are unable to activate your account. Please contact your financial aid office and refer to":
- If you are a returning student and have previously applied for financial aid, select the Forgot your Password? link and follow the instructions.
- If you do not yet have a financial aid record at MC, you will not have access to this portal
- The maximum failed login attempts (6) may have been exceeded
- Make sure dashes (-) were NOT included with SSN (123456789)
- Make sure forward slashes ARE included when entering your date of birth (01/01/2000)
- Either your SSN OR your date of birth do not match the database information. To resolve the problem, email the Financial Aid Office