Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Midland College Financial Aid Portal. You Can:
- View required documents (received and/or outstanding)
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept and/or decline your awards (required)
- Apply for scholarships
- Information regarding student loans
Please Note: You must have a financial aid record at MC to use this portal.
If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online your FSA ID and then Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 009797. If you need assistance in completing your FAFSA, email Financial Aid to book an appointment.
Log In Instructions for First Time User
1. Click the "First Time User" link in the Log In Box
2. Enter your Social Security Number (do not use dashes) and click "Submit"
3. Answer hint questions and create a Password
- Minimum 9 characters
- Must contain at least one upper case (A-Z) and one lower case (a-z) letter
- Must contain at least one number (0-9)
- Must contain at least one of the following special characters !@#$%^&*()
4. Read and accept Terms and Conditions, click "Submit"
5. This will return you to the log in page
6. You may now login
If you receive the message: "We are unable to activate your account. Please contact your financial aid office and refer to":
- If you are a returning student and have previously applied for financial aid, select the Forgot your Password? link
- If you do not yet have a financial aid record at MC, you will not have access to this portal
- You may have exceeded the maximum failed login attempts (6). You must now contact the Financial Aid Office directly
- Make sure you have NOT included dashes (-) when entering your SSN (123456789)
- Make sure you HAVE included forward slashes when entering your date of birth (01/01/2000)
- Either your SSN or date of birth do not match the database information. You must contact the Financial Aid Office directly
**If your portal is locked or you are unable to access it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name - Student ID - Last 4 of SSN - DOB