Financial Aid Portal
Welcome to the Midland College Financial Aid Portal:
- Check the status of your FAFSA
- View your financial aid awards
- Accept and/or decline your awards (required)
- View a list of documents outstanding and/or received
- Apply for a student loan
Please Note: You must have a financial aid record at Midland College to use this system.
Log In Instructions for First Time User
1. Click the "First Time User" link in the Log In Box
2. Enter your Social Security Number and click "Submit"
3. Enter the answers to questions asked and create a pin.(Midland College will not have access to your pin)
4. Read and accept Terms and Conditions, then Submit
5. This will return you to the log in page, Log In
If you receive the message: “We are unable to activate your account. Please contact your financial aid office and refer to Code IA.” return to the main page and select Forgot your Password? to activate your account.
If you are a returning or readmitted student and have previously applied for financial aid, select Forgot your Password?
If you receive the message: “Invalid user account. Please contact your financial aid office for assistance.” return to the main page and select First time user to activate your account.
If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online your FSA ID and then Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 009797. If you need assistance in completing your FAFSA, email MC Aid to book an appointment.